Wednesday, December 12, 2007

christmas cheer!

On my (walking) journey to 7-11 yesterday, I was about150 ft. away from the lovely establishment when a familiar small rushed into my nostrils. ‘What is this smell?’ I thought to myself. ‘Where have I smelled this before? Ah, yes-it is the pungent aroma of 7-11’

How does the smell of 7-11 cut through the air like a drop of blood in water?

Anyway, I’m currently adorning the apartment with Christmas decorations (accompanied by the hanson Christmas album, of course). And thanks to global warming, it was 63 degrees outside today (indeed, all of the windows are still open) with no snow-not the typical decorating weather I had expected...

I’ll post pictures when I get them uploaded.

I had the day off today. Well, I've had days off since Sunday. But today I didn't have to do anything. I have my religion final tomorrow at 8am then I have to work at 230. But it was so nice not having to do anything today because i actually got stuff done!
-cleaned the kitchen (that includes washing all of the dishes, coffee pot, and stoveop)
-cleaned the toilet (a rare occurence)
-went to the grocery store
-mailed out christmas cards
-watched two episodes of season 1 of the OC with kevin
-spent quality time together
-decorated the living room, kitchen and bedroom
-took out the recycling
-did a load of laundry and hung it on the drying rack

that's a LOT!! that's more than I do when i actually have to do stuff!

omg, i just can't wait for this test to be over tomorrow so that i can work a bunch of hours and kroger and spend all the money in ohio at thrift stores!!!

No comments: