Sunday, December 23, 2007

Dreamy Dreams

I woke up this morning at 830 hung-over, parched, and with a sneeking suspission that the front door was open (albiet, not unwarrented. Our door is very tricky and unless it's locked, or closed properly, it randomly opens when the air pressure in the complex is inturrupted.) So I got up to get some water and check the door (it was closed) and went back to sleep. Though, for some reason, I still had anxiety about the door being open, I fell asleep quickly. I went on to dream about:

random people coming into our apartment because our door was always open, and I had become friends with these people. Well, one night (in my dream) I was cleaning (which I have to do in actuality) and Patrick Swayze walked in.




PATRICK SWAYZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






******swoon!******



ohmigosh.

so for some reason we were dancing. haha! (he's such a good dancer, ya'll. seriously.)

ah. I can't believe Patrick Swayze was in my dream. MY dream! And he wanted to dance with me!!!

At one point, we went to the grocery store (probably becase I pretty much live there. And we didn't goto mine-we went to the "other" one.) And there were a lot of people there and it was crowded, but he was so polite-helping old ladies with their bags and not cutting in line!

Oh. This just cements that we were meant to be.

That was like the end of my dream I think. Just dancing and going to the grocery store. I woke up right after that and I was all excited about it but I went back to sleep. But I remembered the dream. That's probably the best thing that happened to me all vacation!!! (That's not true, but needed to be said for dramatic effect).

So, Patrick Swayze if you ever read this: I'm here. And I'm waiting for you.

Now I must make the apartment look all spick and span!! (are those real words?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Em Gee sister. You love the Swayz. Oh yeah, those are the kind of qualities that every woman should look for in a guy: dancing, no cutting in line in the grocerey store, helping little old ladies and of course, being SOO FIIIINE.

You really do live at the store. :(