Tuesday, October 30, 2007

my secrets

well, it pains me to say that (1) i will not be able to view the first episode of the 5th season of NIP/TUCK tonight.

however, in lieu of watching the new episode tonight, i just got done watching the series premire of NIP/TUCK (we have the first season on DVD) while i ate a box mix of KRAFT mac and cheese (even thought we have a serving left of the good home-made kind), (2) i have a weakness for liquid cheese.

both of these things (1 and 2) are embarrasing for me to admit, and so i'll post some pictures to remind you how great i am, in hopes that you will forget my secrets.











i had originally planned to post these pictures with the subject "hello, sunshine" because it was stuck in my head for like 3 days, and because i'm so cute! i dyed my hair the other day: highlights=burgandy (but it's more of a purple and i like it like that) the rest=dark brown or something to that effect. it's the same as before, just refreshed.






and HELLO, BANGS!!!

1 comment:

Me, all candid and shit... said...

OMG!! did i tell you that i just decided that I want bangs? i still have to schedule an appointment, but i *love* yours. and i just colored mine a burgundy like color too! i swear we must be related.